DIY Wall Haning Craft Using Newspaper and Cardboard
In this crafting hours tutorial, you will learn how to make a DIY wall hanging craft using newspaper and cardboard. This is one of the best DIY room decor craft you can make. Make this stunning DIY craft and explore your creativity. You need not worry if you haven’t made any DIY room decor craft before. To make this craft you just have to follow few easy steps. Grab you crafting stuff and let’s get started.
Related : DIY Best Out Of Waste Pen Stand Craft
- 1. Cardboard Cutouts (14 X 42 cm and 5 Cm)
- 2. Glue Gun
- 3. Scissor
- 4. Newspaper
- 5. Glue
- 6. Brush
- 7. Acrylic Color
- 8. Wooden Stick
- 9. Cutter
Note: – You can buy all these products online at a very reasonable price or you can buy all these products for any local art and craft store.
1) Take a newspaper, cut it as shown in the video and make sticks from it using a wooden stick.
2) Take a piece of newspaper and cut its above part into V shape using a scissor and paste newspaper sticks on it using glue( as shown in the video).
3) Now, paste that newspaper sheet on 5 cm cardboard cutout using a glue gun.
And repeat 2 and 3 step if you want to make the holder.
4) Take a cardboard cutout of 14 X 42 cm and paint it using acrylic color.
5) Paste newspaper sticks on that cardboard using a glue gun (a shown in the video).
6) Now paste holders on it using a glue gun. Decorate your living room with this beautiful DIY craft.
Your DIY wall hanging craft using newspaper and cardboard is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this DIY craft. If you liked then stay tuned with us for more amazing and beautiful DIY best out of the waste craft.