DIY Candy Dispenser Using Cardboard
This is one the best DIY craft which you can make with kids. For this craft, you need not spend a lot of money for this craft. Make this DIY candy dispenser using cardboard, if you haven’t made any DIY craft before then you need not worry. You just have to follow these few easy steps. So. are you guys ready? Grab you all crafting stuff and without any further adieu let’s get started.
Related: DIY Cardboard House for Kids
- 1. Ruler
- 2. Marker
- 3. Paint Brush
- 4. Glue Gun
- 5. Detail Knife
- 6. Glue
- 7. Acrylic Colors
- 8. Cardboard Cutouts
Note: – You can buy all these products online or you can purchase them for local art and craft store.
1) Take cardboard cutouts and paste them using a glue gun as shown in the video.
2) After pasting all the cardboard cover it from outside and make a box as done in the video.
3) Take a pastel sheet, fold it as shown and paste a piece of cardboard and paste it inside it ( as shown in video)
4) Take another cardboard on it, add candy into it as shown in the video.
5) Take cardboards and make a box from it as done. Now, make marks of 2 cm, 3 cm, 7 cm, 7.5 cm and 5 cm as shown.
6) Cover the machine using pastel sheet and a glue stick.
7) Paint the machine using acrylic color and decorate it by making circular shapes on it and paint them too.
You DIY candy dispenser using cardboard is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this craft. Try this DIY best out of waste craft at home and stay tuned to our channel for the more interesting DIY craft.