DIY Mini Desk Organizer Using Cardboard
In this crafting hours tutorial, you will learn how to make a DIY mini desk organizer using cardboard. You can use this DIY craft to decorate your home. You can put small stuff on this. For this craft, you don’t need to spend a lot of money. If you haven’t tried any DIY craft before then you need not worry for this craft. a is one of the easiest craft that you can make with waste material. So are you guys ready? Grab all the crafting stuff and let’s get started.
- 1. Scissor
- 2. Cutter
- 3. Wooden Stick
- 4. Glue
- 5. Newspaper
- 6. Glue Gun
- 7. Cardboard Cutouts
Note: – You can buy all these products online or can purchase for any local art and craft store.
1) Take cardboard cutouts and paste them together using a glue gun as done in the video.
2) Take newspaper and make newspaper sticks using a wooden stick.
3) After making newspaper stick, quill it and paste as shown in the video.
4) Now, paste the newspaper all over the desk using glue as done in the video.
5) Take the newspaper, cut it and make newspaper sticks using a wooden stick.
6) Now, paste all the newspaper sticks together (as shown in the video)
7) Paste that newspaper sticks on the desk organizer using a glue gun.
You DIY mini desk organizer using cardboard is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this craft activity. Stay tuned with us for more similar DIY crafts.