DIY Two Silk Thread Bangles
Do you want to give your old bangles a new look then this crafting hours tutorial will surely help you. In this crafting hours step by step tutorial, you will learn how to make DIY two silk thread bangles at home. These are one of the best DIY jewelry craft you can make at your home in just a few minutes. By this craft, you can reuse your old bangles and can give an awesome and beautiful look to them. You need not worry if you haven’t tried any DIY silk thread craft before, just follow these few easy steps. So, are you guys ready? Grab your crafting material and without any further adieu let’s get started.
Related : DIY Silk Thread Anklet Craft
To make the first bangle you need following Materials
- 1. Cardboard
- 2. Fabric Glue
- 3. Small Stones
- 4. Silk Thread
- 5. Scissor
- 6. Bangles
Note: – You can buy all these products online at very reasonable
1) Take cardboard and wrap silk thread on it and cut it.
2) Now, paste silk thread on the bangle and wrap it as shown in the video.
3) Take another color silk thread and wrap it around cardboard. Now, paste that silk thread on the bangle and wrap it (as done in video)
4) Decorate bangle using small stones using fabric glue.
To make the second bangle you need following Materials
- 1. Scissor
- 2. Silk Thread
- 3. Bangles
- 4. Ball Chain
- 5. Stones
- 6. Fabric Glue
- 7. Chain
Note: – You can buy all these products online or from any local art and craft store at very reasonable price.
1) Take cardboard and wrap silk thread around it and cut it.
2) Now, paste silk thread and wrap around it bangle as shown in the video.
3) Decorate the bangle using ball chain, chain, and stones as done in the video.
DIY silk thread bangles are ready, hope you people have enjoyed this DIY craft. Stay tuned with us for more DIY craft.