DIY Paper Quilling Ganesh Greeting Card
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a stunning quilling ganesh greeting card. Peoples worship him before any work, so this can be a very devotional best wishing card for anyone who’s starting something new, this will express you feeling and blessing to that person. So, grab your crafting material and follow these simple step for this stunning card.
- 1. Pearls
- 2. Quilling Strips
- 3. Glue
- 4. Scissor
- 5. Quilling Needle
- 6. Paper Card
Note:- You can buy these product online at very reasonable price or at any local craft store.
1) Take two yellow quilling strip and one red quilling strip. Cut red strip intp half.
2) Join the red strip and two yellow stripsand roll them using quilling needle.(as shown in video)
3) Take 3 yellow strip and 1red strip and join them and quill them .(as shown in video
4) Take one yellow strip and half red strip roll them .
5) Take one red strip and quilled it .
(Note:- Make all the shapes by thes same process)
6) Paste all the shapes using glue (as shown in video)
Your quilling ganesh greeting card is ready . Hope you have enjoyed this craft.
Follow the stepwise procedure in the tutorial and soon you will end up with a perfect handmade card made of paper quilling.
Ganesha is the symbol of wisdom in Indian beliefs. People worship him before any new endeavor, so this can be a very devotional best wishing card for anyone who’s starting something new.
If you want another idea for greeting card,you can also check out this DIY Quilling Easter Card.