DIY Pull Tab Sliding Card
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a DIY pull tab sliding card in just a few easy steps. This is one of the best DIY birthday craft give this card to your mom and express you feeling and your wishes to her. As we all know that handmade cards are always much better than any commercial card. Give this special card to your mom and express your love to her and give her a surprise. You just have to follow few easy and simple steps. So, are you guys ready? Grab your crafting material and let’s get started.
Material Required for Pull Tab Sliding Card
- 1. Foam Double Sided Tape
- 2. Glue Stick
- 3. Scissor
- 4. Eraser
- 5. Pencil
- 6. Cutter
- 7. Ruler
- 8. Photographs
- 9. Pattern Paper (5 3/8 X 3 Inches)
- 10. Pattern Paper – 3 and 1/4 inch X 4 and 1/4 Inch (2 pieces)
- 11. Pastel Sheet (3.5 X 4.5 Inches)
- 12. Pastel Sheet – 3.5 X 2 and 3/4 inch (5 pieces)
- 13. Pastel Sheet (7 and 3/4 inch X 3 1/4 Inch)
- 14. Pastel Sheet Strip
- 15. Free Hand Draw Teddy
- 16. Pastel Sheet Cake (4.5 X 5.5 Inches)
- 17. Pattern Paper – 5.5 X 8 Inch (2 Piece)
- 18. Pastel Sheet (11.5 X 8 1/4 Inch)
Note: – You can buy all these products online or can purchase them from any local art and craft store.
1) Take pastel sheet (11.5 X 8 1/4 inches)fold it half. Take pattern paper and mark cakes edges and cut it (as shown in the video).
2) Now, paste teddy using double sided tape. Take pattern and pastel sheet strip and paste them together and paste that strip on teddy (as shown in the video)
3) Paste the care cut out on that pattern paper using double sided tape. Now, paste that pattern paper on a card using double sided tape.
4) Paste pattern paper inside the card using a glue stick. Now, paste the photographs on that pastel sheet (as shown in the video).
5) Take pastel sheets of 3.5 X 2 and 3/4 Inch, make marks of 1/4 inch and fold them.
6) Open the card and make marks of 1 and 1/2 inch and paste all the pastel sheets using glue stick as shown in the video.
7) Now, paste all the images on that pastel sheet rectangles using a glue stick.
8)Now, make tags of 2 and 3/4 and 3 1/4 inch, 2 1/2 X 1 inch, 3 inches by 3 quarter, 1.5 by 3 quarter, 3 and a half inch by 3/4, 3 1/4 by 3 1/4. Nowa pastes them all as done in the video.
9)Write your wishes on the front side of a card and decorate it.
Your DIY Pull Tab Sliding Card is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this DIY birthday card. Stay tuned for a more similar craft.