DIY Two Silk Thread Earrings
In this crafting hours tutorial, you will learn how to make DIY two silk thread earrings in few easy steps. These are one of the most beautiful and cute DIY earrings. If you haven’t made any DIY craft before, then you need not worry you just have to follow these steps. You can make this DIY craft for you girlfriend or for your sister they will surely love these earrings. So, are you guys ready? Grab your crafting stuff and let’s get started.
Related: DIY Silk Thread Bangles
Material Required for 1st Earring
- 1. Cutter
- 2. Silk Thread
- 3. Pearls
- 4. Fabric Glue
- 5. Rings
- 6. Scissor
- 7. Chain
Note: – You can buy all these products online or can purchase from any art and craft store at very reasonable price.
1) Take the ring and put pearls into it. Now take the ruler and wrap silk thread on it, cut it using a cutter (as shown in the video).
2) Put the silk thread on it and tie it with another silk thread, and after doing put pearls into it as done in the video.
3) Now, decorate it using chain.
Material Required For 2nd Earring
- Silk Thread
- Hook and Rings
Note: – You can buy all these products online or can buy at any local art and craft store.
1) Take silk thread and piece of cardboard, wrap that silk thread on cardboard and cut it as shown in the video.
2) Fold silk thread and cut it. Put silk thread it into the ring and tie it with another silk thread and cut the waste thread as done in the video.
3) After cutting waste thread, tug hook into it.
Your DIY two silk thread earrings are ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this DIY craft. Must try these DIY beautiful and cute earrings. Stay tuned for more DIY silk thread crafts.