DIY Easy greeting card for mothers day
Learn how to make an easy DIY greeting card for your mom on this mother’s day. Handmade greeting cards are always best gift to give someone who is really special for you. If you are a beginner to DIY craft then this is the best craft to do. You can easily make this craft, you just have to follow these simple steps. It is a special cute DIY greeting card for mom. So are you guys ready? Grab your crafting material and let’s get started.
Material Required for this cute greeting card
- 1. Double Sided Tape
- 2. Glue Stick
- 3. Scissor
- 4. Pencil
- 5. Ruler
- 6. Jute String
- 7. Clips
- 8. Bone Folder
- 9. Glue Gun
- 10. Glitter Letter Cuttings
- 11. Pastel Sheet Heart Shape (2X1.5 Inches (3 Piece))
- 12. Pastel Sheet-Circle cutout (1-inch circle)
- 13. Pastel sheet (3.5X4.5 inch)
- 14. Pastel Sheet Tags (3X1 inch)
- 15. Printed Paper Frock Cutout (2.5X3.5 inch)
- 16. Printed Paper (3 3/8X 4 3/8 inch)
- 17. Pastel Sheet (7 and 3 1/4 X 4and 3 1/4 inch)
- 18. Printed Paper (5.5X8 inch(2 pieces))
- 19. Pastel Sheet (5 and 5/8 inch X 8 and 2/8 inch)
- 20. A4 Size Handmade sheet
- 21. Pastel Sheet (2 1/4X2 3/4 (3 pieces))
Note: – You can buy these products online or can buy from any art and craft store.
1) Take a handmade sheet and fold it half. Now, paste pastel sheet inside it using a glue stick.
2) Now, take pattern paper and paste it inside the card using a glue stick.
3) Take pastel sheet of 7 and 3 1/4X 4 and 3 1/4 inch fold it half and paste it using a glue stick (as shown in the video).
3) Take pastel sheet (3.5X4.5inch) and pattern paper (3 3/8 X 4 3/8 inch), paste the pattern paper on pastel sheet using a glue stick. Now, paste pastel sheet circle cut out (as shown in the video).
4) Take pattern paper frock and tags, paste them inside the card using double sided tape (as shown in the video).
5) Now, take printed paper and paste it on the front side of the card using a glue stick. take pastel sheet square and heart cutouts, paste heart cutout on square pastel sheet using double sided tape and paste glitter letter using a glue gun.
6) Paste jute string at the top of the card using a glue gun. Now, tug pastel sheet with a letter using clips on that string.
7) Paste photographs inside the card using a glue stick and decorate the card.
Your DIY Easy Greeting card is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this easy DIY craft for mother’s day. Stay tuned for more craft.