Handmade Purse Using Newspaper
In this crafting hours tutorial, you will learn how to make a handmade purse using newspaper. This is one of the best DIY craft you can make using the waste material of your home. You need not perfect in this craft, if you are new to this craft then also you need not worry this DIY craft step by step tutorial will help you to make this craft. You can take this handmade purse in parties and any other function. So, are you guys ready to make this stunning and pretty handmade purse, grab your crafting stuff, let’s get started.
- 1. Bone Folder
- 2. Cutter
- 3. Glue Gun
- 4. Glue
- 5. Scissor
- 6. Silver Spray Paint
- 7. Newspaper
- 8. Cardboard Cutout
Note: – You can buy all these products online at very reasonable or can purchase fro, any local art and craft store.
1) Take a newspaper, cut it using a cutter and make strips from it (as shown in the video)
2) Now, take all the strips and arrange the in a queue horizontally and place one by one strip vertically ad show in the video.
3) After weaving it, cut the remaining waste using a scissor and fold it using a bone folder as done in the video.
4) Take four more strips and arrange them in a vertical queue, take another strip and cut it into three parts and paste it horizontally as shown in the video.
5) Paste that sheet on both the side of the bag using glue (as shown in the video).
6) Take cardboard cut out and paste newspaper on them.
7) Take a newspaper and cut strips from it and paste it on the purse as shown in the video.
8) Paste that cardboard cut outs on purse using a glue gun.
9) Now, color the purse using spray paint.
You handmade purse using newspaper is ready, hope you guys have enjoyed this craft. You should try this awesome DIY newspaper craft. Stay tuned with us for more craft.